Saturday, January 2, 2010

Too Cute

I know, I know, 2 posts in as many days! What can I say, my kids are cute, and it's very slow & quiet at work. So you get to see Libby's new laptop!

She was so excited to have her very own! It even came with it's own mouse. SO COOL! I kinda think she's too young, but she just loves it SO much......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She made it herself...I just love the screen and the mouse cord. Is that not the funniest thing?

Okay, so we went to Walmart tonight to hit the Christmas Clearance sale stuff and scored a bunch of wrapping paper for $0.25 each (awesome) and some other ribbons and things. We are driving out and see the "HOT" sign lit at Krispy Kreme and we decide to take the kids in to get a free donut.

So we are standing there watching the donuts being made and at first nobody else is really in there, maybe a couple people sitting down. I snuck off to get the each of the kids one of those hats they all MUST have and then all of a sudden there is a line forming to buys donuts. One lady asks for a free hot donut and they say they don't do that anymore. The kids looked devistated. Because they knew that we didn't go in there to BUY donuts ;) (we are really trying to keep ourselves on a tight budget and enjoy freebies where we can, and we aren't ashamed to admit it) In all the devistation of getting backin the car with no donut, Isaac's hat broke.

I told Libby that maybe she should write a letter to Krispy Kreme. And Ethan says,

"Dear Krispy Kreme,
Isaac's hat broke."

Aah, cute kids.

No comments: