Apparently, I am not a good blogger friend...I was tagged like almost 2 weeks ago and just realized it. (I hate tag, I'm "it" FOREVER!)
But, since there are a ton of things I should be doing instead of blogging, I take a moment to entertain you all with my wit and humor ;)
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper--
2.Real tree or artificial? Real. Though the idea of having the lights already on the tree is very appealing to me.
3.When do you put up the tree? After Libby's b-day (dec. 6) we always try to make it a separate event...though for all our effort, I don't think it makes a difference to her.
4.When do you take the tree down? Depends on how crispy it is. Usually Jan 2nd-ish. Funny thing, last year, I took the tree down while the kids were asleep and had it on the curb for recycling, when then kids woke up they followed the pine needles for clues to see where the tree had gone off to.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hard to say...oh, I remember...New Kids on the Block concert tickets wrapped in box after box after box, using EVERY extra scrap of wrapping paper.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Wade
8. Easiest person to buy for? Libby
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Got it free with purchase at RC Willey a few years ago.
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? I always intend to mail them and just never get around to it...so, email;)
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Now that I'm an adult I can see the necessity for a box o' socks, but as a kid, it wasn't all the great. Neither was the maraca when everyone else got guitars.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? While you were Sleeping
13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only white elephant ones
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Crack...you'll see what I
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, I prefer white lights, but wade put the colored ones on this year before I could give instructions
17. Favorite Christmas song? Candlelight Carol, Not that far from Bethelehem, and Where are you Christmas?
18 .Travel at Christmas or stay home? We have been home that last couple years.
19.Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher and dancer, prancer, and vixen, comet, Cupid, Donner, but do you, DO YOU know BLITZEN? He's a boogie woogie reindeer and he boogies all day!
20. Angel on the tree top or Star? Star
21.Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? MIL makes jammies every year that we open Christmas Eve.
22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Guilt of not getting my Christmas Cards done.
23. Favorite ornament? I don't think I have one
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Growing up it was like Thanksgiving 2.0, so we have changed ours to be ham, funeral potatoes, green beans, rolls, mmmmm, I'm hungry.
25. Favorite Christmas drink ? Apple Cider or diluted egg nog.
26.What do you want for Christmas this year? new shoes or Jane Austen Books
27.What don't you want for Christmas this year? ugh, I would really HATE to get a new car....that would be SO annoying!
28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? Play hand bells with fam on christmas eve. Or go Christmas caroling--never gone with the kids.
29.Who is the most likely to respond to this? Don't know
30.Who is least likely to respond? someone who doesn't read my blog??
5 years ago